Stunning Royal Giant Deck for Arena 7 and 8

Stunning Royal Giant Deck for Arena 7 and 8

Are you looking for a good Royal Giant deck for Arena 8? Let’s me show you a new stunning deck, which got lolroflhahalmao to exact 3566 trophies!
royal-giant-deck-arena-8
Before I start, and to save questions, ice wizard can be easily substituted for archers. Sometimes archers are even more effective than the ice wiz because they do more dps for the same elixir cost.

Royal Giant Deck for Arena 7 and 8!

Explanation of each card in the deck and how it synergies with everything else
Royal Giant – It’s funny how slightly increased range made people think that this card is overpowered now. Card is strong but it’s easily countered. Usually played at bridge and I support it with archers/ice wiz/spear gobs. Be aware of what they do to counter your Royal Giant. If they play inferno tower, play your small minions before your RG.
Elixir Collector – Usually placed at the back corner. This card on its own wins me 60-70% of the games due to the elixir advantage I gain gradually by making efficient trades with my opponent. Sometimes I play it in the middle to distract their RG if I feel like they might take a tower and I’m just defending with the pump.
Ice Wizard – Great for supporting the RG. Card is solid overall, can be used awesome defensively as well as offensively. It gets rid of small minions and it also buys me more time to arrow/fireball minion horde or barbs because it slows down their attack speed.
Minions – I’ve been using them recently and I have to admit they are an amazing card. At higher level, opponents remember your card cycle and usually have arrows ready if you play minion horde, and usually, the minion horde gets wasted and you’re sitting at a negative 2 elixir trade. There aren’t really efficient counters to minions due to the fact that arrows is an even trade, zap does not kill them and fireball is an inefficient trade for the opponent. Also the meta at the 3000-3500 trophy range has shifted away from golem/pekka control decks which means that I don’t really need the extra power to shred tanks.
Arrows – Self explanatory card, y’all already know what it is.
Barbarians – Great for dealing with hog rider/zap cycle decks as zap doesn’t really affect barbs. If placed correctly they shouldn’t even let the hog rider touch your crown tower. Also great at countering opponent’s royal giant due to the fact that fireball does not kill them (unless it is really high level compared to your barbarians) and they always usually survive with a slither of health on your side of the map thus continuing to do damage to opponent’s RG.
Fireball – Super versatile card. Card can be used on barbs, 3 muskies, catching wizard + crown tower, catching elixir pump + troop + crown tower etc. Sometimes very helpful at closing out close games with arrows. Also, a lot of players higher up play princess + minion horde. Usually I fireball the princess and their crown tower and save my arrows for their minion horde. The first trade is inefficient for me but I’m still getting 240 damage on their crown tower.
Spear Goblins – Solid card. Can distract prince/pekka/mini pekka. Great at supporting the RG, especially after you’ve seen your opponent waste their zap on offence or on your minions.
lolroflhahalmao-profile
That’s all guys, hope I’ve helped at least one of you. As always, I will be happy to answer as many questions as I can!
Thank to http://www.gameofwarrealtips.com
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment